Character Creation: Scarred Lands 5e

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character Creation: Scarred Lands 5e

To celebrate the announcement of our latest Community Content program, the Slarecian Vault for Scarred Lands, Bill Bodden creates a new character to play. The*Scarred Lands Player’s Guide*is available for 5th Edition OGL*and Pathfinder rules.*

I’ve become familiar with Scarred Lands only since the recent reboot, and now I’m sorry I didn’t pick it up much earlier. The background material is fascinating and creative, and it leaves plenty of room for vast adventures and long-running campaigns. The*Scarred Lands setting is a world ravaged by a war between the titans and the younger gods, and the land still bears numerous deep wounds from that earth-shattering conflict.

Intrigued, I decided to create a character for the Scarred Lands setting. It’s important to note that creating a character using the Scarred Lands material requires one of two things: either the Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition Player’s Handbook*from Wizards of the Coast, or a copy of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Core Book*from Paizo Publishing. I will be using the D&D 5E*Player’s Handbook, as I’m more familiar with those rules. The basic character creation information begins ...

More...

Onyx Path
    This is an automated forum administration account. If you need to contact an administrator, use the Contact Us link rather than PMing this account.
Working...
X