Gen Con Will Be the Death of Us! [Monday Meeting Notes]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gen Con Will Be the Death of Us! [Monday Meeting Notes]

Yes, this is the week we go to Gen Con. It is also the last day of the Geist: The Sin-Eaters 2nd Edition Kickstarter, so act now before time runs out for death. Uh, I have no idea where that line of thought took me.

Anyway, back to Gen Con. Months of preparation to be sure we get the right people to the right events, demos, and booth time, with the right combination of books and stuff to amuse and entice folks into getting more involved with Onyx Path and our many fascinating worlds.

It has, in fact, been a year since we launched our “Many Worlds, One Path” motto for Gen Con 2017, and it is still as evocative of what we’re all about. Maybe more so.

We’ve certainly talked a lot about Gen Con over the years on this blog. It’s big; it exerts a crazy amount of gravitational pull on our hobby and business. But compared to previous years, I’ve actually pulled back on talking about it so much. Part of that is our continuing investigation of other conventions and ...

More...

Onyx Path
    This is an automated forum administration account. If you need to contact an administrator, use the Contact Us link rather than PMing this account.
Working...
X