X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back from Gen Con and We’re Dead Tired! [Monday Meeting Notes]

Wraith20 Print Proof from Gen Con

Boo!

Matthew Dawkins here! I imagine I look pretty damn frightening after a week in Indianapolis for Gen Con. My tie may have loosened or top button come undone… Still, my purpose guest blogging isn’t to scare you but to enthuse you, because…

[drumroll]

It’s been a long time coming, I know, and I need to thank all of you for your great patience, but it’s finally here:

Wraith: The Oblivion 20th*Anniversary Edition will be available in PDF and print on DriveThruRPG this week! Check back on our blog soon for the link to purchase a copy!

Before I get onto the hype train, I should also mention the deluxe version of the book. Now the text and art is completely final, the files have been sent to the producers responsible for assembling our deluxe copies. I ordered one as well, so don’t worry, I’m eager for mine as well. In the meantime however, please enjoy the finished version of the PDF or order a print on ...

More...

Onyx Path
    This is an automated forum administration account. If you need to contact an administrator, use the Contact Us link rather than PMing this account.
Working...
X