Guide to the Night and Spilled Blood Update [Vampire: The Requiem]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guide to the Night and Spilled Blood Update [Vampire: The Requiem]

Hey everyone! Danielle here. It’s been a hot minute since the last time we’ve talked about Requiem. I’ve been deep in the word mines of editing and getting two books moving along. Both Guide to the Night and Spilled Blood are advancing as you can see in the Monday Meeting notes, but I figured I’d come in and tell you some about both these books.

First is Guide to the Night, a joint players and storyteller’s guide. The whole book is designed to give an advanced level of play to your normal Requiem games. We give lots of alternative rules to play with or add into your game however you like. We also have some tips and tools on character, coterie, and chronicle building. I think I’m most happy with the chapter on alternative settings for Requiem 2e, all of which I’m eager to play in. We also give a new mechanic for social combat that mirrors physical combat. If you want to get into a battle of wits with a particularly nasty Harpy, this is your go to system. We’ve ...

More...

Onyx Path
    This is an automated forum administration account. If you need to contact an administrator, use the Contact Us link rather than PMing this account.
Working...
X