Winter of Man: Part 1 of 6 [Realms of Pugmire]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter of Man: Part 1 of 6 [Realms of Pugmire]

Eddy here! The realms of Pugmire actually slightly predate the design of the RPG. Back in 2014 I wrote a short story called “Winter of Man” for an anthology, and the response to it was amazing. If you’re new to Pugmire, this story should give you a sense of the world. It’s a bit outdated — some world details changed to work better as a game world instead of a one-off short story — but about 95% of it is accurate. This six-part story is really where the realms of Pugmire began. I hope you enjoy it!

“It’s been snowing for more than a year,” Yosha Pug said. “I have a manuscript here that explains what we need to do.” She shuffled the books in her paws to get a particular one, and nearly dropped them all onto the keep’s stone floor.

Sister Picassa Collie adjusted her shepherd’s robes to free her paws, and plucked the errant tome from the middle of the young pug’s burden. “Is it this one with the glass screen, my lady?” she asked.

Yosha nodded, her ears bouncing ...

More...

Onyx Path
    This is an automated forum administration account. If you need to contact an administrator, use the Contact Us link rather than PMing this account.
Working...
X