Winter of Man: Part 2 of 6 [Realms of Pugmire]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter of Man: Part 2 of 6 [Realms of Pugmire]

“I think I packed too much,” Yosha said, wiping snowflakes out of her wrinkles.

“I told you nobody needs that many books,” Pan said as he stood up to push a branch aside. He let the branch go just as Yosha walked behind him, but she was rubbing her face and didn’t notice. Rex rushed over and caught it before it could smack into her. The powdery snow exploded all over her, though, undoing all the work she had done cleaning herself.

“Sorry, my lady,” Pan muttered.

Yosha started to speak, but suddenly her eyes went wide. “Watch out!” she barked, over and over. Rex drew his sword with a crackle of power while Pan nocked an arrow, and they both looked around, sniffing the air.

“More dogs coming,” Rex rumbled. “Nothing to worry about.”

“No, I agree with Yosha,” Pan said, as he crouched in the snow. “Something’s wrong.”

Picassa knelt down next to the terrified pug, stroking Yosha’s fur. “I hear nothing,” she murmured. “Are you sure…?”

There was a soft crunching sound in the snow. Rex turned fast, swinging his sword into a guard ...

More...

Onyx Path
    This is an automated forum administration account. If you need to contact an administrator, use the Contact Us link rather than PMing this account.
Working...
X