Claws & Effect 12: Where is Humanity? [Realms of Pugmire]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claws & Effect 12: Where is Humanity? [Realms of Pugmire]

One thing I’ve been clear on — or rather, one thing I’ve consistently REFUSED to be clear on — is the fate of humanity in the Realms of Pugmire setting. Both Pugmire and Monarchies of Mau mention several possibilities:

Died out from an outside threatObliterated by some hostile technology rampaging across the globe Colonizing other worldsEvolved into creatures of pure energyStepped into a new dimensionA plague ravaged the worldA natural or technological disaster made the planet uninhabitable for usFought a war that brought about the end of everythingExplored distant galaxies in generation shipsUploaded our brains into a virtual world

But I have a secret, one of the True Secrets of the setting. I don’t talk about it much, but I’m going to talk about it here, right now, to you. And the secret is this:

Q: Where did humanity go?

A: I have no idea.

Seriously. No clue. There’s nothing lurking in a document somewhere hidden in my Dropbox. I’m not holding back some grand reveal as part of a future product. I simply don’t know. And even more importantly, I plan never to determine ...

More...

Onyx Path
    This is an automated forum administration account. If you need to contact an administrator, use the Contact Us link rather than PMing this account.
Working...
X