Claws and Effect: The War of Cats and Dogs [Realms of Pugmire]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claws and Effect: The War of Cats and Dogs [Realms of Pugmire]

Last time I talked about the fate of humanity, and how I enjoy leaving contradictory information for players to find. I get a lot of that from years of working on properties like Vampire: The Masquerade, which is a game all about endless threads, mysteries, and conspiracies. The games in the Realms of Pugmire aren’t as much about that, so I take a lighter touch, but the truth is people misremember and confuse details even within a generation. Sometimes, even within a decade or so. And there’s no better example of that than the War of Dogs and Cats.

Before I start, cards on the table: I don’t have a definitive idea of how the war panned out. But unlike last time where I refuse to detail that material, in this case I’m just leaving it open. I have vague ideas of a wargame or computer game or something set in that time period, so I want to leave something fun for Future Eddy to do if we get there. One thing I DO know, however, is that neither the ...

More...

Onyx Path
    This is an automated forum administration account. If you need to contact an administrator, use the Contact Us link rather than PMing this account.
Working...
X