1001 Nightmares [Dark Eras 2]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1001 Nightmares [Dark Eras 2]

Hello, everyone! Meghan here, with a preview excerpt for you from the One Thousand and One Nightmares era, including two of the four Kindred covenants prominent in the Islamic Golden Age. Let me tell you a story…

Golden Age Covenants

Even at its height, the Camarilla never touched many of the Abbasid Caliphate’s lands. The covenants here evolved independently of those in Europe, although pockets where the Invictus and Lancea et Sanctum hold sway exist in the caliphate’s western reaches.

Ahl al-Mumit

“My rage is my weapon, but it is also my curse. Inshallah, I will one night overcome it.”

You want to join the Ahl al-Mumit because: You are angry that you’re dead and you don’t know how to deal with it. You think mortals waste their humanity. You are driven to hunt down other monsters.

The big picture: We rage at our cursed condition and the injustices committed against us. We always feel close to frenzy, and one wrong move could end with watching a sunrise. Fortunately, we possess the gift of Karamat, the magical rituals Europeans call Theban Sorcery. Karamat reminds us ...

More...

Onyx Path
    This is an automated forum administration account. If you need to contact an administrator, use the Contact Us link rather than PMing this account.
Working...
X