An Introduction to Legendlore

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Introduction to Legendlore

Steffie here, developer for the upcoming Legendlore RPG. What’s the Legendlore RPG, you ask? I’m here to tell you.

Legendlore was originally a comic, first published by Arrow Comics in 1986 and since procured by Caliber Comics, about four people who fall through a Crossing into the Realm. The Realm is home to all kinds of fantasy creatures from elves to dragons, and the characters discover they too have ‘fantasy powers’ – the jock becomes a Fighter, while the bookish one becomes a Wizard, and so on. They go on all sorts of adventures and some of them eventually find their way back to Earth.

This is the basic premise of the Legendlore RPG. You Cross into the Realm, where Steffie the author / game developer becomes Steffie the hairfoot Bard, or maybe Steffie the elven Sorcerer – I didn’t stat myself yet. You can change any characteristics you like. For example I have hay fever and glasses, and I choose if my Legendlore self keeps or drops those. Your identity might not always match your outward physique, but your Legendlore character ...

More...

Onyx Path
    This is an automated forum administration account. If you need to contact an administrator, use the Contact Us link rather than PMing this account.
Working...
X