Claws & Effect 16: 5-Star Minor Characters [Realms of Pugmire]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claws & Effect 16: 5-Star Minor Characters [Realms of Pugmire]

One thing I’ve noticed about Pugmire and Monarchies of Mau is that people love to make characters. Sometimes they don’t even play them (although there’s a lot of that as well!), but they’ll just think of ways to “Pugmire-ize” their pets or friends’ pets or random pets online. It can be a fun way to pass the time and get people excited about the world.

What’s better is that it makes it really easy to come up with characters on the spot. Those of us who have run tabletop RPGs before know the drill — the players go into a tavern or shop or something, and start asking about the characters in the background. But you have no idea about those characters, and need to come up with them on the spot. For some reason, I tend to use the name “Frank” in such situations — which is weird, because I don’t know many people named Frank — so I had to actually keep a list of random names I could check off during a game session. But in Realms of ...

More...

Onyx Path
    This is an automated forum administration account. If you need to contact an administrator, use the Contact Us link rather than PMing this account.
Working...
X