You Are Not Alone: Part 5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Are Not Alone: Part 5

↓ TranscriptAntaeus: I understand my appearance can be disconcerting. There's something you are afraid to articulate. I felt this concern during our remote connection.
    Jericho: Well, there's the whole telepathic communication thing, I guess. But to be frank, I'm not even sure why I'm here. You've turned down every major news outlet for years. I'm just a blogger who applied for an interview on a lark, and the next thing I know, here we are.
    Antaeus: I suspect you already know the answer to your own question, Miss Jericho.
    Jericho: Gillian.
    Antaeus: Gillian, then. I would like to impose one rule for our interview, Gillian. Will that be acceptable?
    Jericho: Depends what it is.
    Antaeus: An indulgence. I'll answer each question with a question. For reasons I hope will become clear. Eventually, I will answer one of your questions directly. At that point, the interview is concluded. Do you accept?
    Jericho: Yes.
    Antaeus: Then you may begin.

More...

Onyx Path
    This is an automated forum administration account. If you need to contact an administrator, use the Contact Us link rather than PMing this account.
Working...
X