Pow, Pow, Pow, Ow! [Monday Meeting Notes]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pow, Pow, Pow, Ow! [Monday Meeting Notes]

Yeah, the above art is pretty much us, dealing with Kickstarter shipping.

I’ll get back to that later, but right now, YAY! for our Trinity Continuum: Aberrant Kickstarter that funded in less than a day! Right now we’re blasting through the Stretch Goals as noted below in the Kickstarter section of the Blurbs!

Thanks so much for everyone supporting this KS, we’ve had some great comments and ongoing conversations there, with all kinds of fantastic ideas for how folks can enjoy TC: Aberrant. That’s really one of the best parts of using a crowd-funding platform: the energy and ideas that backers share with each other and all of us.

Now, at the beginning, there were a bunch of concerns voiced about the cost of International Shipping, and I would like to poke at that just a bit here, because some folks are moving from “Yikes, that’s expensive!” to “You’re out to get us.”

The former being totally understandable – and my reaction, too, when getting those costs from our shipper – and the latter one…not so much.

Particularly because I made the decision to ...

More...

Onyx Path
    This is an automated forum administration account. If you need to contact an administrator, use the Contact Us link rather than PMing this account.
Working...
X