My Mummy Done Told Me…[Monday Meeting Notes]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Mummy Done Told Me…[Monday Meeting Notes]

My Mummy told me we’ve passed 200% funding and have over 1000 backers for the Mummy: The Curse 2nd Edition KS, so I’m coming unwrapped over the news!

Or something like that! Sometimes the metaphors flow like cold molasses. Speaking of which, last week was a very sloooow week for pledges, and we had a couple of the bigger ticket reward tiers get dropped in favor of lower ones, so getting to these milestones feels pretty great. Still, we’re looking to keep going for the last week of pledging and hit a bunch more KS stretch goals.

To be fair, one of the bright spots and effective ways we’re getting the word out has been with Actual Plays and interviews – some on our Twitch channel and on other sites as well – and we’ve seen upticks in pledging every time one of those goes live. In fact, you can find links to them below in the Onyx Path Media section of the Blurbs!, as well as on the Mummy: The Curse 2nd Edition KS page itself.

That’s what we’re doing to spread ...

More...

Onyx Path
    This is an automated forum administration account. If you need to contact an administrator, use the Contact Us link rather than PMing this account.
Working...
X