Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the Scarred Lands

Greetings, adventurer!

My name is Travis Legge, and I am the line developer for Onyx Path Publishing’s Scarred Lands. I would like to take a few moments to introduce you to the setting and help set the stage for your Expedition Scarred Lands adventures!

The world of Scarn is a blasted, war-torn shadow of a high-fantastic paradise. The continent of Ghelspad, where the adventures of Scarred Lands are set, was once a verdant land filled with beautiful forests, gently rolling hills, and vibrant savannahs. Heavily populated by mortals, Ghelspad was a strong source of faith for the young gods of Scarn, who gained power from worship. Their parents, the titans, neither needed nor cared for mortals, creating and destroying people and lands at the merest whim. These crimes, among many others, led the gods to rise up against the titans in a horrific conflict known as the Divine War or the Titanswar. The forces unleashed during this conflict blighted the forests, tainted the waters, and sapped the life from the savannahs. Though it came at great cost, the gods eventually stood victorious, ...

More...

Onyx Path
    This is an automated forum administration account. If you need to contact an administrator, use the Contact Us link rather than PMing this account.
Working...
X