Hunting Prep 101 [Monday Meeting Notes]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunting Prep 101 [Monday Meeting Notes]

Oh yes, the time has come. We are getting prepped for the Hunter: The Vigil 2nd Edition for Chronicles of Darkness Kickstarter on Thursday, the 6th at 2pm EST. Flashlights, arcane knowledge, talismans, Desert Eagles, stakes, silver bullets, all that kind of thing!

HtV 2e will be the last of the first edition core books needing to be updated to 2nd Edition, and we are really excited to be able to essentially add in the final piece of the Chronicles of Darkness 2e puzzle for first edition fans.

And beyond that, I’m excited because first edition was one of the two Chronicles of Darkness (back when the line was called the New World of Darkness) game lines that I green-lit as WW Creative Director and worked on from start to finish with the developers.

Not that I was involved with every day to day decision – no siree! The genius parts of Changeling: The Lost and Hunter: The Vigil were all brought to you by the incredible creative teams that put their awesome hard work into those books. No, my efforts then, ...

More...

Onyx Path
    This is an automated forum administration account. If you need to contact an administrator, use the Contact Us link rather than PMing this account.
Working...
X