Now available in PDF from DriveThruRPG: Buried Bones: Creating in the Realms of Pugmire!

“Is Pugmire a joke?No. Because it can be so much more.”

– Eddy Webb

Since the release of*Pugmire, creator Eddy Webb has gotten a lot of questions. Is*Pugmire*a “funny” game? Can I play my favorite dog? What products inspired the game? How can I make my*Pugmire*game as authentic as possible?

Collecting a variety of internal documents, email exchanges, blog posts, and community content projects,*Buried Bones*is the ultimate guide to creating in the Realms of Pugmire. Whether you’re making your own products for the Canis Minor community content program, want to make your personal*Pugmire*chronicle as accurate as possible, or are just interested in some of the behind-the-scenes details of the world,*Buried Bones*is the book to read!

The writer’s guide shared with all*Pugmire*and*Monarchies of Mau*creators!

Buried Bones includes:

A number of blogs related to the Realms of Pugmire, rewritten for this editionA handy guide to help people convert material from the 5e OGL to*Pugmire*or*Monarchies of MauAnswers to frequently asked questions about the lore of the world and the mechanics of the RPGs

Also available from DriveThruRPG: ...

More...