Now Available: Swine and Cheese Party, and the Æon Jumpstart

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now Available: Swine and Cheese Party, and the Æon Jumpstart

Now available in PDF and print from DriveThruRPG: Swine and Cheese Party, et al.: Excerpts from the Complete Duke Rollo, an oddity for Trinity Continuum: Aberrant!

“Do you know who I am?”

“I don’t, sir. I don’t. And that’s not the best way to ask for special—”

“No, no, I mean, do you know who I am? I’m having trouble remembering right now.”

Thus begins these excerpts from the columns of the Nova Age’s most opinionated freelance journalist.*Swine and Cheese Partycontains the unfiltered viewpoints of Duke Rollo, as he unwinds three different rants about the world of*Trinity Continuum: Aberrant.

Use it as a prop for your own*Aberrant*series, as inspiration for*Aberrant*adventures, or just as an entertaining read on its own.

Swine and Cheese Party is a spiritual successor to Aberrant 1e’s Fear and Loathing.

Also available in advance PDF from DriveThruRPG: Quantum Entanglement: A Jumpstart for Trinity Continuum: Æon!

Humanity has begun settling on planets circling other suns. Teleporters like myself and the new Leviathan jump ships can take anyone across the galaxy in a few hours, so the stars are at last within our reach. However, we have ...

More...

Onyx Path
    This is an automated forum administration account. If you need to contact an administrator, use the Contact Us link rather than PMing this account.
Working...
X