Rust Or Bust! [Monday Meeting Notes]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rust Or Bust! [Monday Meeting Notes]

As I write this we’re just under the 48 hours left mark for the Dead Man’s Rust Kickstarter for Scarred Lands! Where did the time go?

We have blown through a decent amount of Stretch Goals – and, in fact, backers are waiting for James to reveal the next ones – and we’re looking forward to the day that we can see DMR in game stores thanks to this Kickstarter!

So please do let your friends who love fantasy gaming know about this, if you haven’t already. And if you want more info before committing, please do check out any of the links below in the Media section.

Also, I was thrilled to listen to our Onyx Pathcast crew do an Actual Play of Dead Man’s Rust as last Friday’s Pathcast release. Just listening, I could tell that the gang had a blast, and even though this was a recording of a session where they clearly were using a VTT platform to play, the way they discussed what was happening made it clear just what the VTT visuals were showing them.

It was a ...

More...

Onyx Path
    This is an automated forum administration account. If you need to contact an administrator, use the Contact Us link rather than PMing this account.
Working...
X