9 Goes Into 2021…What Is Time?[Monday Meeting Notes]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 Goes Into 2021…What Is Time?[Monday Meeting Notes]

A super-nice logo whipped up by Impish Ian Watson leads us off into 2021! For why we have an Onyx Path 9 as our lead-in, check out the Reason To Celebrate! at the end of this blog!

Because this is the first Monday Meeting Notes blog in 2021, it’s a bit like Janus: a bit of looking back and a bit of gazing forward.

Very Sad News

Our first bit dealing with the hell-year of 2020, is something I hoped I’d never have to write about. I’ve talked through most of 2020 about the effects of the pandemic on our creators. Well, last week, all of us at Onyx Path were saddened and shocked to hear that decades-long White Wolf creator Jackie Cassada had died of Covid-19.

Jackie and her partner Nicky Rea were the sort of writers that developers love working with: creative, conscientious, and kind. They were hired for book after book in the old White Wolf days, and I was lucky to be able to work with them when I was doing the art direction for Changeling: the Dreaming and D20 ...

More...

Onyx Path
    This is an automated forum administration account. If you need to contact an administrator, use the Contact Us link rather than PMing this account.
Working...
X