I Only Need Two Things: Dragons and Cthulhu! [Monday Meeting Notes]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Only Need Two Things: Dragons and Cthulhu! [Monday Meeting Notes]

Of course, I’m referring to our current Kickstarter for Scion: Dragon and Scion: Masks of the Mythos, which is still going strong not quite two weeks in!

Over 1600 wonderful backers so far (Huge Thanks to each and every one of you!), and 17 Stretch Goals achieved! In fact, here’s a list Impish Ian Watson presented in his January wrap-up post. (I’ll be stealing more of Ian’s post a little later, so stay tuned).

Dragon Companion: Another book to accompany Scion: Dragon that contains sections unlocked by Stretch Goals during the Kickstarter for creating your own Flight, The Bearers (giant turtles), Greater WyrmsMythos Companion: Another book to accompany Scion: Masks of the Mythos that contains sections unlocked by Stretch Goals during the Kickstarter for additional Mythos creatures, Great Old Ones, Legacy characters, new fiction, Y’ha-nthlei, and the Elderian home planet.Dragon Reference ScreenDragon Jumpstart including Dragon Ready-Made Characters, x2Mythos Reference ScreenDragon backer shirtMythos backer shirtDragon desktop wallpaper

Oh, and the symbols heading off our MMN blog today, those are the overall Mythos symbol and the symbol for the Draq Dragon Flight (Dragon‘s version ...

More...

Onyx Path
    This is an automated forum administration account. If you need to contact an administrator, use the Contact Us link rather than PMing this account.
Working...
X