In Like a Victorian Lion…[Monday Meeting Notes]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Like a Victorian Lion…[Monday Meeting Notes]

You know the saying: March comes in like a lion, and goes out like a lamb. Well, here we are on March first, so I guess this is lion country.

Although I recall that the late, great, meteorologist John Belushi reported that in Norway, March comes in like a polar bear, and goes out like walrus. And in Honduras, March comes in like a lamb, but goes out like a saltmarsh harvest mouse. Not to mention South Africa, where March comes in like a lion and goes out like a different lion. But that’s not the weird part…

Sorry. I digressed a bit there. Had my second COVID vaccine shot and am feeling a bit woozy. Just feeling like a medium case of the flu, but still, I’m keeping this MMN quick this week, folks.

Of course, the point of the headline this week is that it’s a Victorian lion! And we have an Indiegogo crowd-funding campaign going for M20: Victorian Era! What d’ya know?

We funded in less than a day last week, and are rushing forward in steam-powered glory through Stretch Goals ...

More...

Onyx Path
    This is an automated forum administration account. If you need to contact an administrator, use the Contact Us link rather than PMing this account.
Working...
X