• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’ll Be Superamalgamated! [Monday Meeting Notes]

You’ll be Superamalgamated!

And you’ll be Superamalgamated!

And you’ll be Superamalgamated, too!

We’ll all be Superamalgamated!

The original is a line used by Johnny (William Harper Littlejohn) – one of Doc Savage’s team of adventurers sometimes called the Fabulous Five – in the Doc Savage pulp novels. I admit to adding a little Oprah-style excitement to the above, though. Which, of course, brings us to:

We’re heading towards finishing the second week of the Trinity Continuum: Adventure! Kickstarter and things are looking great! Thanks so much to all of you who have pledged and pushed us to achieve nine Stretch Goals when I write this, including two sets of Ready Made Character, a Jumpstart, and the start of both the TC: Adventure! Addendum companion book and Thrilling Tales which take the Tales of the Aeon Society radio drama and turns each chapter into a playable adventure!

And we’re not even half-way over!

In keeping with last week, I’d like to continue to try and touch a bit on why the pulp genre seems like such a rich genre for TTRPGs to me. It’s less about ...

More...

Onyx Path
    This is an automated forum administration account. If you need to contact an administrator, use the Contact Us link rather than PMing this account.
Working...
X