The Con-Essence of the King [Monday Meeting Notes]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Con-Essence of the King [Monday Meeting Notes]

The full quote is “The play’s the thing wherein I’ll catch the conscience of the king,” which is from Hamlet. But the reason for my using that quote in our title this week is to highlight both the amazing Exalted: Essence Kickstarter, and the fabulous 2021 Onyx Path Virtual Convention which ran the last three days over the weekend!

And the (game)play was certainly the thing during the Con! Wow!

Because most of our crew were involved a fair bit with being on panels, demos, playtests, and just playing games – and Dixie ran the after-con Discord party where Jackbox was played to much hilarity – we did not have our weekly Monday Lunch Meeting today.

Instead, here are some highlights from the Convention as told to me by our folks (and told to me by me).

Big picture, the funding for the Bodhanna Group was very much appreciated, and our various sales during the Con were good. Nothing that changed the course of things, but good. Behind the scenes, things ran very smoothly. Having each of the Twitch channels (ours and other folks’) ...

More...

Onyx Path
    This is an automated forum administration account. If you need to contact an administrator, use the Contact Us link rather than PMing this account.
Working...
X