Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out With an Essence, In With a Squeak [Monday Meeting Notes]

Rich Bastard’s Guide to Magick art by Mirko Failoni

Hi, everyone! It’s Dixie here filling in for Rich so he can spend time with his family (Us?? Take time off?? What even is this??). That said, we did still have our usual meeting today, and therefore have notes and updates! Regarding the title, I think we should have that phrasing for every month, not just March, so July is about to be “In With a Squeak!”

First off, though, I want to spend some time recapping the Exalted: Essence Kickstarter that wrapped up last Thursday! After a whirlwind 28 days, we ended up having 4,086 backers who pledged a total of $349,260 out of our initial target of $35,000, leaving us just shy of 1,000% funded. I am still blown away by the amount of support and commentary this one got, so my heartfelt thanks to everyone who backed.

Additionally, we unlocked 38 stretch goals, funding a whole companion book, tentatively titled Pillars of Creation, as well as a slew of other things, including

Exalted: Essence JumpstartExalted: Essence Ready-Made CharactersExalted: Essence Adventure TrilogyExalted: ...

More...

Onyx Path
    This is an automated forum administration account. If you need to contact an administrator, use the Contact Us link rather than PMing this account.
Working...
X