Unpacking a Content Community, and Other Stuff [Monday Meeting Notes]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unpacking a Content Community, and Other Stuff [Monday Meeting Notes]

But before I talk a bit about a bunch of the Scion 2e KS*Stretch Goals and why they are important to you, even if you’re not into Scion, I’m gonna mention that today starts the excerpts from The Endless Ages Anthology for Vampire: the Masquerade. http://theonyxpath.com/endless-ages-excerpt-1-tiger/

Like I mentioned last week, we will be running excerpts from this book of all-new, all-original, fiction stories that span all four editions of Vampire: the Masquerade all the way to Halloween, and the book itself will go on sale this Wednesday. Whenever you first got into VtM, there’s a story in here to evoke that time period and edition!

Chris Bivins illustration for CofD: Hurt Locker

Now, let’s talk about the Scion Kickstarter, and specifically the Stretch Goal rewards we included that explore several types of media.

Long-time readers of this blog know that while I love making books, I’m also very aware that the audience who might enjoy our worlds gets their entertainment in a lot of different forms. Scion 2e‘s Kickstarter campaign’s Stretch Goals included our usual goals to create sections of an RPG ...

More...

Onyx Path
    This is an automated forum administration account. If you need to contact an administrator, use the Contact Us link rather than PMing this account.
Working...
X