[Pugmire] November Update!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pugmire] November Update!

Hello, everyone! Have you all been good dogs lately? I hope so, because it’s time for this month’s update!

PUGMIRE PLAYTESTING AND MANUSCRIPT
    I got the edits back a couple of days ago, and I’ve already started diving in. (I needed to get the background material to the anthology writers, so it made sense to use the latest version of the files.) So far, it looks like Dixie did a great job, and I expect I’ll have her edits reviewed and integrated in no time.

From there, I’ll incorporate relevant playtest comments from the Google Doc. Over the past month I checked in a few times just to make sure everything was going okay. While I got some unusual and downright random comments, I also got a lot of fantastic feedback which has been immensely helpful. I’ve already turned the document to view-only, and once I’m done with everything I’ll be deleting it, so hopefully everyone got their feedback in by the 1st. Thanks to everyone who took the time to comment and test out the new systems!

I also had a great conversation ...

More...

Onyx Path
    This is an automated forum administration account. If you need to contact an administrator, use the Contact Us link rather than PMing this account.
Working...
X