Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
500 results in 0.5480 seconds.

You can also choose from the popular tags.

• Crowley
    replied to Jobs in a Necropolis
    Social Workers, i keep thinking of Juno from Beetlejuice working office in Wraith.

Also lawyers, judges and boreaucratic stuff

in my settings there is Wraith radio DJs that play music for the troops and civilians (and sometimes the quick can accidentally tap onto these signals)...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Ok...in theory, yes. But theres waaaay too many variables.
    First off: lets go with the canon answers: you'd need Hunters who have officially reached edge levels 5 and have more than a couple of years of experience in the MDG. Problem is, most hunters dont live that long. the average lifespan of an imbued is between 3 months to 1 year
    Second: Coordination: hunters are paranoid by nature, so calling the big guns AKA God45 , Cop90 (RIP), Cabbie22, Witness1 is HIGHLY unlikely. that and coordinating.
    Third: Hunters in pretty much all the senses of the word are seing as Terrorists:...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Crowley
    replied to Bringing in non-WoD Material
    i DID run Mage the Ascension under the effects of Absynth for an entire summer (every day we drank).
    So it became a bit final fantasy ish / Neil gaiman's sandman by Ascension...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Al Simmons (Spawn) is a Demon posessin the body of a Ravenant.. yeah convoluted
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I like your idea, but id totally rip off "American Horror Story: Apocalypse" by making it an underground bunker on top of a layline, using an entrance shaped like a laberyth

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...cLo6Q&usqp=CAU

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20180916023901

id give it as many chambers as numerologically necesary....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Crowley
    started a topic Landmarks in 2020UK: The new albion

Landmarks in 2020UK: The new albion

So i been thinking, i loved isle of the mighty but i been trying to update that setting. my long term plan is to be able to make a proper map of london divided by landmarks, areas and influences using programs for medieval fantasy map makers.
    But i dont live in the UK sadly enough, so if someone could help me out with ideas of locations and landmarks, areas where changelings (or other supernaturals) would hang out or would establish dominion or what not
    See more | Go to post

• Crowley
    replied to God's Whereabouts/Motives/Fate
    ok i have an interesting insight, i blame reading too much mysticism as of late.

So i remember that one of the DtF novels (Ashes and Angel's Dust) mentions how the idea of "Avatars" are fragments of angels embodying humans. So what if demon's got it wrong.

Humans walked out of paradise denying their need to "obey" and acquiring free will, from that moment on wards god started to die. Being replaced by the Triat as he was put in life support, and the old testament was him/her demanding for obedience but slowly fading away. The current "Conception"...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Crowley
    started a topic Dreaming in the Uk. 2020

Dreaming in the Uk. 2020

So, i been thinking of running a game of changeling the dreaming set in London to be more precise using themes such as Brexit as a backdrop.

Been considering revamping a bit of Isle of The Mighty to add Queen Gloriana (Michael Moorcock) as the current kith regent (as a hard as nails unpacable woman with thatcherian overtones representing the Seelie courts), having a "Parlament of accord" an noble alliance of houses very much like the UK Parlament involved noble representative and a few commoners representatives

but i been thinking, how would both covid19 and...
    See more | Go to post

• Crowley
    started a topic World of Darkness in times of Covid-19

World of Darkness in times of Covid-19

I know this is topical, i know most of us are trying to use tabletop RPGS for escapism.
    But this is a relevant subject and something we are dealing with, something that will even change the way we live.

So i been thinking, if you were to run a game set in the right here right now, a World of Darkness affected by corona virus, how would your Splat games change? how would you run a game where vampires have to deal with not becoming carriers or having extra difficulties consuming blood, or mages having to dettach even further from humanity just to name a few.

im curious...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Crowley; 05-16-2020, 04:36 PM.

• Crowley
    replied to WoD Stuff to Watch While Home
    Oi, been a while fellers. but lets see..

MirrorMask : by Dave Mckean for changeling reasons

Coraline

The Mothman Prophecies

Se7en

Fight Club

The Haunting of Hill House

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo

Alan Moore's Jimmy's End.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Pentex and Troma movies or "How to make The Toxic Avenger in a WtA Game."

So, due to the quarentine i been binge watching troma movies for the last couple of weeks and i cant stop thinking on Toxic Avenger, Poultrygeist and Tromeo and Juliet as elements that would kind of work in the WtA setting. so heres my questions

what kind of gifts or powers would Toxie have?
    Can a Fomorian fight his monstrosity and actually Help the garou nation/humans?
    See more | Go to post

• Crowley
    started a topic What if XSplat was Set in Y Setting!

What if XSplat was Set in Y Setting!

Welcome ladies, gentleman and individual of non gender designation!.
    The idea of this game is: Take a Game, any splat or core book and set it in Y Setting. A user will give the suggestion, the rest must come up with some base mechanics, concepts and translations for this. There is no limit on the settings one can choose. so here be the first one im tossing

"What if Vampire The Masquerade was set in 'Buffy the vampire slayer/angel' setting, how would vampires do their thing, how would you tie the clans to hell and what not and any 'dramatic' mechanic based on the...
    See more | Go to post

• DtF Wise, potentially thralls.

MtAs/WtA: Potentially banes in the shape of critters

CtD: Nightmares, specially since they were made by eric cartman

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so, i been reading a LOT of anno dracula by kim newman and im considering using Kate Reed and Genievive as NPCs for my VtM Game, but i dont know which clans they would be and a general idea of their stats, can i get some help here?...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• And if he were to be a vampire?...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Ok...i got a curve ball for y'all..

Im watching the star wars movies (both precuels and og ones). And reading Shakespear's star wars to which i got quite inspired...
    Clan/Tribe/Tradition of
    Senator/Emperor Sheev Palpatine AKA Darth Sidius...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X