Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
12 results in 0.0145 seconds.

You can also choose from the popular tags.

• As it was said, ASC Games went bankrupt, they were the publishers of WTA - The Heart of Gaia
    and the developers, DreamForge, weren't able to find a new publisher, so, they had to cancel the game.

The person who uploaded the cutscenes contacted one of the developers around that time and he gave him all those videos along with other things
    and it seems they were so frustrated that the game had to be cancelled,
    that it was a luck he provided those videos, beyond that, he no longer wanted to talk about it again or cooperate even more.

The WTA video game...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I care about the lore instead of the mechanics and rules, but, since the changes related to those things also altered the lore in a way I don't like, plus, the very obvious, we-mean-this, in-your-face approach they're giving to their writing, the characters, the Kindred and their society, and also, the role of Mortals, including many other things, that new edition just ruined VTM for me.

It's really depressing they did all the things I hoped and I thought it was impossible they'd do that, considering the IP they have, but, they did just those things, in the end.

VTM could...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• NEN
    replied to V5 new preview is out!!!
    I get the feeling the Touchstones only have the purpose to bait VTR players
    and it's also trying to appeal to the new generation of vampire fans
    who want their Human and Vampire chronicles,
    when a vampire gets so involved in their mundane lives and activities.

Like those rules said if you want to regain Humanity, then you need to abandon the Jyhad,
    not drink blood (what about the Hunger?) and get involved in what Mortals do.
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by NEN; 07-01-2018, 09:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Last time I've checked, there wasn't good voices in those programs which read text, I'm not up-to-date with that kind of software, though, if that was what you were asking.

If you're asking about WoD novels in audio format, that would be a good idea, although, considering Onyx Path said there wasn't a good market for the novels and consumers are less interested in those, it's very unlikely OPP or WW would be very interested in funding (in the case of OPP) and making those, unless another company wants to finance the project and WW licenses it to them, now if we talk about old novels...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• NEN
    replied to Details of the Music Industry in WoD?
    In you can't find a better solution for that, you could use music companies from the real world which their music fits well into WoD, at least in VTM the music in WoD is described like this:...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I don't remember that WTA The Heart of Gaia suffered of development hell and the reason why its development had to be paused for a time before being completely halted, it was because the publishers, ASC Games, went into bankruptcy and the developers, DreamForge, couldn't manage to find another publisher and funds to keep making the game, thus they finally had to drop the project.

About the shapeshifting and 5 forms, I really hope the player can control those and change forms at will. As it was said, there might be a con about that, but, it can easily fixed by seriously penalising...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• If I'm not wrong, they recently said they want somebody from Asia to make Kindred of the East, if not, they're not going it to touch it, I think that's a good thing to do with KotE or any new tabletop book, film, etc. As they are just a licensing company, they just need to find people who wants make their products and hopefully, their input makes it right. Now, let's hope those companies and investors appear....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I also prefer great stories over special effects, things like a series with deep conversations and intense narration it’s completely better over CGI monsters and plain action and explosions.

That was explained in the latest version of KTE box-set, the VTM book was found literally over an altar at a book store and they saw the book was worshiped at that place, that’s when they decided to make a VTM TV series, then when the director, John Leekley, read the book, he found out there were several Clans, so, he decided to choose just some of them, that’s why you had...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• NEN
    replied to Is VV Going to be Too Edgy?
    In most cases I see people were saying edgy in the sense of taking every piece to the extreme. Overusing and/or misusing the shocking value and adult subjects it’s a very bad approach.

So far, the new White Wolf has been making things like US comic book authors, dealing with mature subjects on their stories in an immature way, I don't read comic books, although, I read lists of "mature/shocking" moments made by comic book fans and they all were extreme resolutions of things that could be easily achieve by other means, but, sex and/or extreme violence had to be part of...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by NEN; 05-19-2017, 06:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Actually, they can get some effects, when they drink blood from persons
    who consumed alcohol, used drugs, their blood is poisoned and if they have salmonella.

In the Revised Edition it says "they might receive a vicarious buzz",
    the V20 removes the words "they might".

If the human had drunk alcohol and a Vampire drinks that blood,
    its Intelligence and Dexterity are affected for every two drinks of that blood,
    in the mechanics, a Vampire must subtract one die from those dice pools, for every two drinks.

In Hunter:...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• NEN
    replied to I wish that White Wolf/ Onyx Path would do X
    It's funny that when it comes to be about vampire products, the negativity appears,
    "it's overdue", "no, no, that's overdone" (something that an EVE player said about the WoD MMO),
    but when it's something about sci-fi, outer space,
    (i.e. Star Wars, Star Treck, Battlestar Galactica, etc.) then, there isn't
    and they're begging for more, more.

It's a complete different story to make something based on a specific product,
    than relate it to things that are part of a genre.

If somebody made Lord of the Rings, nobody should make...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by NEN; 05-06-2014, 02:06 PM. Reason: typo

Leave a comment:

• NEN
    replied to I wish that White Wolf/ Onyx Path would do X
    I'd also like that, Onyx Path could buy the WoD properties.
    - Free White Wolf -

Then, they could make a TV series based on Classic World of Darkness,
    funded by themselves, because they'd have complete liberty to make justice to the lore
    and you wouldn't be watching a mainstream product to please the masses.

Films? Yeah, they would be great too, although, they'd feel short and compact, you know.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X