• Show
Clear All

• Foxsimile
    replied
    Scene change?

Leave a comment:

• Wise Old Guru
    replied
    Yeah, that's a major problem. At this point I am considering some space-time warping shenanigans to get y'all together...

Leave a comment:

• semicasual
    replied
    I just realized - we seem to have the specific problem that a lot of players are basically in pairs, and that 1/2 of each pair have gone missing. What were the odds of that happening?

Leave a comment:

• Wise Old Guru
    replied
    Ditto the loving Jen's comic panels. I keep wanting to describe random interesting NPCs to make Jen draw 'em.

Leave a comment:

• Jen
    replied
    to keep things moving (by "moving," please understand that I mean "plodding glacially," this thing ain't gonna suddenly start going fast) forward.
    It's gonna be Lunar New Years at my place soon, so I have lot of free time to wait.

Loving all of JEN's little comic panels by the way.
    Slow moving game does give me some time to doodle, so it's not all bad, yes ~ <3

Leave a comment:

• Foxsimile
    replied
    If the other characters have dropped off, happy to pick up the pace more on my end. I usually glance for updates about once a day. Was waiting to see if anyone else would chime in before taking off with a string of Wahine posts. Loving all of JEN's little comic panels by the way.

Leave a comment:

• semicasual
    replied
    In fairness, I think the MG has been off the forums for a month.

Leave a comment:

• Wise Old Guru
    replied
    So...you see that post about how PBP games die when nobody posts and everybody's waiting on somebody and and everybody gets fed up and quits?

It appears that this process may have begun? Because at this point our local sheriff PC, who I'd expected to sort of take the lead in the opening talks between the Maiden's party and the islanders is MIA. I mean, I can have him fade into the background in the scene where his long-lost sister comes to shore and let NPC prettyboy Haku take the lead on these talks, but I sorta had this whole "reuniting lost siblings and maybe trying to reclaim the monarchy with foreign guns" thing planned? So I'm gonna give our missing boys in that scene some time to show before I start moving it forward.

I'll be sending out some PMs by this weekend to people who haven't posted in a while, seeing if they're actually dropping out or if they've just not noticed updates due to the slow pace of the game. If it's the former, I'll do some recruiting to see if we can get other players to take on their roles, or take on other roles in the story, to keep things moving (by "moving," please understand that I mean "plodding glacially," this thing ain't gonna suddenly start going fast) forward.

Leave a comment:

• semicasual
    replied
    True dat.

So, apparently Creation has megaphones. For some reason, that never occurred to me before.

Leave a comment:

• Wise Old Guru
    replied
    Hey, no worries. PBP games die when nobody posts and everybody's waiting on somebody and everybody gets fed up and quits.

As long as we all acknowledge this game is gonna be slow as balls, and skip the "get fed up and quit" stage, and just stick around patiently, then the game can continue indefinitely.

Leave a comment:

• The MG
    replied
    Apparently, my long-standing computer issues have been resolved by... a DDoS attack against my ISP?
    I'll post tomorrow, before or after my flesh-and-blood Exalted game.

(If that's cool, I mean. I have been pretty terrible, even before my computer went fuck-all on me.)

Leave a comment:

• Jen
    replied
    and the two make faces at each other like old lovers
    :cough: I keep smiling at this sentence for some reasons

Leave a comment:

• Foxsimile
    replied
    back. quarter's over, research is finished (for now), holiday's behind me, and I'm on vacation. I'll be much more active now.

Leave a comment:

• Wise Old Guru
    replied
    Quite possibly! But hey, at least he cares enough to worry.

Leave a comment:

• semicasual
    replied
    Man, it's going to be embarrassing when Pakari eventually reaches the Tomb and finds that the problem has already been solved and/or that Hasya is in no immediate peril.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X