No announcement yet.

Clash of the Southeast OOC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it helps, Nahuel has no idea you're Sidereals, and only the vaguest idea of what a Sidereal even is! He was just given names and descriptions, and told you might need help.

Apparently, I picked the wrong game for the Barbarian flaw.

Comment

I figured your character had no idea. It's not a big deal, we can work around it.

Nonsense, we need some uncivilized to go with all us coffee and tea drinkers.

I write things.

Comment

Splendor knows exactly what Sids are, though not about Arcane Fate, and hates them with a violent passion. Looks like I picked the wrong game to play the adopted son of a Celestial god.

Comment

Neither, Wise Old Guru and I plan on revealing ourselves as anything more than mortal, so hopefully we won't have any problems. Heck, Flynn even has a story about how he inherited his Artifact Instrument. A completely untrue story, but hey, what can you do when you are a Sidereal?

I write things.

Comment

Originally posted by Exthalion View Post
            Splendor knows exactly what Sids are, though not about Arcane Fate, and hates them with a violent passion. Looks like I picked the wrong game to play the adopted son of a Celestial god.
            Honestly thought you were playing a Raksha.

Comment

Originally posted by Exthalion View Post
              Your Sidereal-hate is one of the reasons I'm gonna enjoy playing your "mortal" assistant. Swimming Owl specializes in dangerous deep-cover jobs.

So I'm making God-Kicking Boot, an Exalted webcomic, now. Updates on Sundays. Full-color, mediocre but slowly improving art. It's a thing.

The absence of a monument can, in its own way, be something of a monument also.
              -Roger Zelazny

Comment

the servent does know of sids and know they are dangerous and due to his old master propaganda he has to throw of yet know they are responsible for the fallen state of creation.

Comment

I'm indifferent to being in deep cover or not, but Flynn pretending to be mortal means that no one will expect him to do anything if combat happens.

I write things.

Comment

Ha! Apparently there is a charm for conjuring coffee out of mid air.

Is there another good dice roller besides Invisible Castle? IC has been down for the past few days.
                    Last edited by wonderandawe; 01-08-2015, 10:41 AM.

I write things.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderandawe View Post
                      Ha! Apparently there is a charm for conjuring coffee out of mid air.

Is there another good dice roller besides Invisible Castle? IC has been down for the past few days.

Try this: https://www.rpnation.com/dice

It has an Exalted function.

Comment

Quick Rule question:

So, Flynn has a Temperance of 1 and Essence of 3. If he needs to roll temperance to avoid drinking Alcohol, does he roll three dice or one?

Test roll: https://www.rpnation.com/dice/3692/view
                        Last edited by wonderandawe; 01-08-2015, 02:14 PM.

I write things.

Comment

Pretty sure you just roll 1.

So I'm making God-Kicking Boot, an Exalted webcomic, now. Updates on Sundays. Full-color, mediocre but slowly improving art. It's a thing.

-Roger Zelazny

Comment

That is what I thought, but just wanted to verify.

I added the table I created in the other thread to my first post in this thread. I'm lazy and wanted to have a quick way to find character names.

I write things.

Comment

I haven't done too many play by post threads. Do we just keep moving forward and create unimportant locations npcs, if needed?
                              Last edited by wonderandawe; 01-08-2015, 07:57 PM.

I write things.

Comment

I asked the ST, and apparently it's fine if we invent unimportant locales like the teashop and run minor NPCs/extras using common sense to keep things flowing. We can head out and invent a bar, no worries.

Don't think we're allowed to invent a bar that hands out complimentary daiklaves to their customers, or invent a spontaneous ninja-attack at said bar-that's ST's job.

EDIT: Man, playing the lady defending the slave trade is interesting. I need to play more Guild-affiliated PCs.

-Roger Zelazny

Comment

Working...
                                X