No announcement yet.

[OoC][Exalted 2.5] Emerald Labyrinth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not picky as to how it happened, just that she'd probably recognize you if she got a good look at you again. It'd have to go down during Calibration obviously and outside of that, everything is a bit up in the air.
    Wait, if Ascendent Sword is Anathema does Xisa know? And does Hayama know that she knows?

Duly Elected Guild Hierarch of the Onyx Path Forums

http://northernfoxgames.com/

Comment

I'm sort of working under the assumption that our resident immaculates don't know we're Anathema.

Mostly because when they explain to Nergui what anathema means, I want get all confused and be like, "...you mean like me?"

I'm enjoying playing a low-Lore character for a change.

So I'm making God-Kicking Boot, an Exalted webcomic, now. Updates on Sundays. Full-color, mediocre but slowly improving art. It's a thing.

The absence of a monument can, in its own way, be something of a monument also.
      -Roger Zelazny

Comment

Dinner is going to be awesome!

I write things.

Comment

Woohoo! I finally got this thing done! Thanks for your patience everyone. Especially Dietaku. You can find the sheet here.

I would like to know what you guys think and how you believe Prodigal would fit with the group. Most importantly for the time being how can I bring him into the game for the best effect. Dramatic, Mysterious, or just for the lulz. Let me know what is up. Let's do this.

I play forum games! Come check out the (mis?)adventures of
          Jensven Vargsmed and his canine companion, Shadow in "Forging a Nation" (OOC, IC)
          ...or the Prodigal of Ashen Remorse in "Emerald Labyrinth" (OOC, IC)

Comment

Sorry for the lack of posting, RL and all that. Will have something up to(morrow) night.

(Isn't quite midnight yet.)

Comment

Originally posted by The Revenge of TV Head View Post
              Wait, if Ascendent Sword is Anathema does Xisa know? And does Hayama know that she knows?
              Doubtful, given that he masqueraded as an Air Aspect DB for six months of weekly sessions without two Solars, a Lunar and an Infernal noticing that he was actually a Sidereal. And of the players, only the Infernal player (who was Dietaku) figured it out before that.

It is probably a good thing to point out that Sword is not actually a member of House Ledaal (at least biologically). He was adopted by one of Ledaal's elders (who knew about his status) as part of a deep cover operation, and just kind of kept on with the cover identity (of a defector to the Realm from Lookshy's Gens Hayama). So Xisa would know Sword as that one ex-lookshan Air-Aspect outcaste her great-uncle adopted and sent to the Palace of the Tamed Storm.

One of his favored tactics to trick the Circle into doing what he wanted though, was to maintain a number of false identities, among them being an identity as an itenerant Immaculate Monk and at least two as Solars. He very well could have been using one of his Solar identities at the time. The question would be whether or not he intended for Xisa to follow him, and if he did, then, what his stake would have been.
              Last edited by Noodle; 03-02-2015, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Dietaku how big is Zarah's warehouse ?

Comment

It's a middling warehouse, probably about five hundred feet by five hundred by one hundred feet or so in terms of volume. Not the largest, but this is a boom town, so...

Comment

hmm... bigger than expected what about the inside is there another floor or is it just a big box ?

Comment

It's a big box, filled with junk and odds and ends at the moment. Do you have some plans for the place?

Comment

No office space for us to camp out in for the night? Bah. Guess we are staying on the ship for the night, if the captian will have us.

I write things.

Comment

Yes Zarah will need an office and I'll need a place to work that's why I though about adding a second floor with some form of bathroom along with a few bedrooms and a kitchen (Unrestrained Lover likes to cook especially meat ) maybe even a secret batcave or something and other things wonderandawe wants in it.

Comment

Well, don't get to carried away. Zarah is planning on buying up more warehouses (or other buildings) eventually.

(Unless of course, the game doesn't go that way. I would be fine with just one warehouse. )
                            Last edited by wonderandawe; 03-03-2015, 08:00 PM.

I write things.

Comment

Bah it won't make long to make anyway so for now we need the basic at least and Unrestrained lover is a magitech engineer so expect some high tech stuff to appear along the way but I think I could build us an airship using the whipwood though

Comment

Basic plan is this:

1) Fix up warehouse
                                2) Make name for ourselves either buy killing the Wyld Beast and/or selling quality tools
                                3) People sell their awesome finds to us (or to Ilse, who then sells them to us, if she is an honest business woman. If not, Zarah will destroy her.)
                                4) We use awesome finds to build awesome artifacts
                                5) ????
                                6) Industrial Revolution?

I write things.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍