Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mark 5
    Conditions: Tenacious, Alienated
    Alembics: Hygeius (0), Motus (0), Unbroken (0), Unconquered (0)
    Health: OOOOOOOOOO | Willpower: 6/6 | Pyros: 6/11 | Beats: 1/5 | Vitriol Beats: 0/5

"Told you the fog was haunted."
    "Haunted is one thing. This? This is way worse!" Mark 5 tried to hide the fact how much this was unsettling him.

"Azoth calls to Azoth. You knew I was volatile, but we still decided to stick together a couple weeks ago when I blew into town. No grudge. I've taken a lot of hits."
    Mark 5 didn't like it, but it was true. He made a decision, and he always went through with what he decided on. No matter if the way there was steep. In fact, that's how he liked them.
    "True enough. As promised, I'll stick around and help you become less volatile. No grudges." But I'll keep an eye on you.

"Hey, what's this?..."
    "Huh? What did you find?"

Comment

Earth, Mark 5, & Adonis

The Muse notices a symbol on the side of the trailer that they're standing beside, painted in a sharp black and outlined in a beautiful gold paint that might actually be mixed with gold dust or shredded gold leaf. There are no other distinguishing features on the trailer, and the rest of the loading bay is suspiciously clear of any kind of graffiti or markings. This isn't a Pilgrim Mark, you're certain of that, but there's a feeling, echoing somewhere in Azothic Memory, that you know what this symbol means.

OOC: Alright, Haberdasher you get a Beat and the Spooked Condition, which can be Resolved by pursuing this avenue of investigation. Anyone who wants to can roll Wits + Occult to identify the symbol, if they want to.

My Homebrew Hub

Comment

Mark 5
        Health: OOOOOOOOOO | Willpower: 6/6 | Pyros: 6/11 | Beats: 1/5 | Vitriol Beats: 0/5

Nope

Comment

wits 3+occult 3: 6d10h8 1

2E Legacy Updates
          Brotherhood of the Demon Wind
          Choir of Hashmallim (plus extra Summoning content)
          Storm Keepers

Comment

Earth

The symbol painted on the semi trailer is the alchemical sign for amalgamation. In metallurgy, an amalgam is Mercury mixed with any other metal into a solid, and the Refinement Mercurius is the Refinement of Pyros. The symbol would suggest that whoever owns this semi trailer is involved in using alchemy in some way.

My Homebrew Hub

Comment

Earth explains this information to Mark 5 and Adonis.

2E Legacy Updates
              Storm Keepers

Comment

Adonis
                Conditions/Tilts: Masked (Refinement), Spooked
                Alembics: Eros (0), Assimilate (0), Stalker (0), Eris (0)
                Health: OOOOOOO I WP: 5/5 I Pyros 5/10
                Beats: 1/5 I Vitriol Beats: 0/5

The revelation of the sign rattles Adonis. "Shit. Alchemists?" He looks around. He's never had the displeasure of dealing with an alchemist, but he knows them by reputation: mad bastards who try to mess with Pyros and get messed up in the head by it. Some of them are supposed to be decent, but the majority like to cut open Created to try and steal the Vitriol they contain.

His eyes narrow and he looks at the others. ‚Äč"Do you think we should warn the others?"

Haberdasher's Requiem Conversions and Homebrew

Comment

Mark 5

"Do you think we should warn the others?"*

The Soldier looked grim. " What we SHOULD do is take care of him."
                  Last edited by Wormwood; 11-10-2016, 04:32 PM. Reason: Colour

Comment

Adonis

Mark 5's suggestion makes Adonis' face twist in displeasure. "Um, I'm a Mimic. I'm not exactly sure going around and killing humans is a good move for me."

Comment

Mark 5

" Um, I'm a Mimic. I'm not exactly sure going around and killing humans is a good move for me."*

"Ugh. Of course. But listen, you do not have to do it, you can just help us FIND him. We'll take care of the rest" he tried to persuade Adonis.
                      I would opt to auto fail that roll to Resolve Alienated, if that's okay.

"Right, Earth?"
                      Last edited by Wormwood; 11-10-2016, 04:31 PM. Reason: colour

Comment

Earth
                        Conditions: Enraged
                        Alembics: Arc (2), Imperatus (0), Weaponize (0), Redirect (0)
                        Health: BBBOOOOOOO | Willpower: 4/5 | Pyros: 4/12 | Beats: 2/5 | Vitriol Beats: 0/5

A lightbulb goes on over her head (metaphorically, you have to specify with Electrification.) This is a great opportunity to be a Vigilante!

"Mark's got it figured out. Warn the rest if you want. You two are about the only Created I know around here, even if my reputation got here first."

She pounds her fists together, and sparks fly. "Either way, we're taking care of it. Let's see what we got in here."

Strength 4+Larceny 1 to forcefully break into the trailer, finding a brick or something to help if needed. 5 dice: 3 successes

2E Legacy Updates
                        Storm Keepers

Comment

Adonis

Adonis breathes a sigh of relief. "Alright. I'll help you find him. If we need to ask any questions, just leave it to me." He flashes a charming smile, but not before his eyes dart around, fearing the sudden appearance of an alchemist- or worse, multiple alchemists- in their midst.

Comment

Mark 5

"Either way, we're taking care of it. Let's see what we got in here."

"Atta girl!" he said, looking forward to the simplicity of the task. Find evil bastard, do him in - lot's of people saved (even if they'd never know). The end. And the best part: He could do it through fighting. Fighting to protect the peace - if this wasn't what being a Soldier meant, he had no clue about it at all.

Comment

Earth, Mark 5, & Adonis

The trailer opens easily- it's a semi trailer, not a safe -and the door rolls up dramatically. Headlights from passing cars flood into the room at periodic intervals, reminding the Created within that this space is visible to those outside, even if they are on the opposite side of the room from the door. What they find inside is... not what they expected. The trailer is refrigerated, for the most part, and filled with pallets and pallets of little vials that are marked in a tidy mixture of medical terminology and alchemical symbolism.

Some of the liquids in the vials are simply clear, others are red, others are greenish-black, others are blue, and some are the colour of dried blood. There are containers full of capsules and powders, assorted glassware, and some seriously heavy-duty containers marked, in no uncertain terms, as a biohazard.

The scientific terminology isn't terribly clear to this group of Created, but the alchemical symbolism... that's another story. One of the larger containers marked as a biohazard, a long, low rectangle, like a casket, has a red light that started blinking on the side of it.

OOC: Mark 5 gets a Beat from resolving Alienated. So far, everyone has two Beats, so we're moving forwards nicely. Roll Wits + Science or Wits + Occult to decipher the symbolism on the different vials and packages. Using different Skills will get you different information. Everyone roll Wits + Composure.

My Homebrew Hub

Comment

Earth
                                Conditions: Enraged
                                Alembics: Arc (2), Imperatus (0), Weaponize (0), Redirect (0)
                                Health: BBBOOOOOOO | Willpower: 4/5 | Pyros: 4/12 | Beats: 2/5 | Vitriol Beats: 0/5

It's so clean in here. It's weird. Alchemy is an act of flesh and soul and bubbling Vitriol, not glass and refrigeration. It feels to her like the three of them are under a microscope.

Seeing the heavy box with a biohazard sign and ominous blinking light makes her skin crawl. "Pandoran in there," she warns. "Maybe. Don't drop your guard. Maybe lower that door, too."

Some of these symbols look familiar. She examines them closely, keeping an eye on the blinking box. Especially interested in finding any books or written material lying around.

Wits+Composure: 6d10h8 4
                                Wits+Occult: 6d10h8 2
                                Also just making sure that we're the only sources of Azothic Radiance in this trailer. Wits+Azoth: 6d10h8 2

2E Legacy Updates
                                Storm Keepers

Comment

Working...
                                X