Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crows? In MY Curseborne? It's more likely than you think!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They made it to directly compete with Starfield premier? https://youtu.be/SGFp3yCe-q8?si=ScYWNUd3dg5rKGfG

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ through Ages
    LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

There's been a crime.

onyx path publishing, onyx path, rpg, rpgs

Comment

Originally posted by marin View Post
        btw marin,i know this isn't the purpose of the thread. but is there any chance you can fix the scion 2e: what we know link on your signature?

Comment

Originally posted by marin View Post
          Teaser trailers like this can lead to wild speculation. For example, the video is of the blue barriers cops put up to block off a street instead of the more easily available yellow police tape. Is there significance to the use? Like is this an active crime scene where cops have the barriers up to keep civilians from engaging with an active threat?

Comment

Originally posted by ZakRulz View Post

Teaser trailers like this can lead to wild speculation. For example, the video is of the blue barriers cops put up to block off a street instead of the more easily available yellow police tape. Is there significance to the use? Like is this an active crime scene where cops have the barriers up to keep civilians from engaging with an active threat?
            could be,after all there's hood chance curseborne will be like scion. the existence of the spooky won't be a secret

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post

could be,after all there's hood chance curseborne will be like scion. the existence of the spooky won't be a secret
              Maybe, but like a lot of horror games are based on the concept of the spooky being something unknown. Werewolves in Scion aren’t as scary cause “oh yeah they’ve been around since Lycian failed to trick Zeus into eating baby and the god turned him into a werewolf as punishment” would be one of Zeus’ known deeds. (For the record this is an example and I have no knowledge of whether or not werewolves or other shape shifters will appear in Curseborne.) The spooky certainly exist and are known in The World, and there plenty of myths and legends out there for folks to write spooky Scion supplements.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎