3d models of TUS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3d models of TUS?

I recently got into 3d printing and there really isn't anything Exalted related out there. Does anyone know of a 3d model that exist?

There isn't any official one that I'm aware of, but he's not difficult to mock-up with services like Eldritch Foundry or HeroForge.

Which does remind me, I should revist mine now that there's been a ton of updates.

Exalted Behind a Screen of Jade, Savant of the Immaculate Texts, No Moon Scholar, Good Sitting Dog, Best Lurking Cat with Bones, Pioneer Pooch, Corsair, Director, Keeper of the Karstein Manor, Scion with Shield of Knowledge, Erymanthian Boar, Seeking Awakened, Cloaked Changeling, Family Head, Kindred, Agent, Poltergeist, Disciple of the Antler Crown, Wraith, Conspiracy Theorist, First Time Traveler

Comment

Neither of them look like they offer 4 armed figures. I could cut up a bunch of models and make something myself but if someone has already made or would be willing to make one perhaps for commission I think that would be better.

Comment

Originally posted by Deamonlight View Post
        Neither of them look like they offer 4 armed figures. I could cut up a bunch of models and make something myself but if someone has already made or would be willing to make one perhaps for commission I think that would be better.
        Heroforge does, it's in the body settings. Here's my old fiddling, I need to touch it up.

Hero ForgeĀ® is an online character design application that lets users create and buy customized tabletop miniatures and statuettes.

Exalted Behind a Screen of Jade, Savant of the Immaculate Texts, No Moon Scholar, Good Sitting Dog, Best Lurking Cat with Bones, Pioneer Pooch, Corsair, Director, Keeper of the Karstein Manor, Scion with Shield of Knowledge, Erymanthian Boar, Seeking Awakened, Cloaked Changeling, Family Head, Kindred, Agent, Poltergeist, Disciple of the Antler Crown, Wraith, Conspiracy Theorist, First Time Traveler

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X