Artwork for donators of Exalted Books [I need your requests again]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artwork for donators of Exalted Books [I need your requests again]

Recently my external HD broke, causing me to lose a bunch of files. This unfortunately included some for which I had no backup and among them were files I had with the text from my messages on the old forum - and some of those contained the information I needed to take care of the artwork I promised to people who donated Exalted books.

Aside from Coik, I'll need everyone who had a request for me to send them again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

You need a picture altered to fit your Exalted character, or just looking for some visual inspiration? Check out the twice-reborn Exaltification thread. And here is my Deviantart page

Søren Kierkegaard + Kim Kardashian = Brilliance

Does this include people who won works by you as part of Gaius' contest?

He/him

Comment

I'd presume so, though I have not spoken with danelsan. Nor, to my regret, any of the other artists. ^_^o Some people may have already contacted artists independently, what with being high enough on the list to have it guaranteed.

Sidebar: I badly need to finally bring everything together on that contest, for which I apologize again to everyone who participated and all of the artists. I shall make it my mission for tomorrow night. I saved all I needed before the forum went kaput, just been a matter of doing it.

The EX3 What We Know Wiki, courtesy of Marin and JMobius
      Nishkriya, the EX3 Freelancer Quotes Tracker, courtesy of Anathema and Moonwolf
      The White Wolf Forum Archive, courtesy of The Dark Wizard and Sanctaphrax (see its Patreon)
      Arrghus: There's also the Shepherd of the North Star, busily guiding the one thing in all the heavens that doesn't move.

Comment

I'll need to be contacted again as well - I had retained emails, but on double-checking them I realized that many just pointed me to my inbox on the old WW forums. Dammit.

Comment

I never wrote a request. I was planning on holding off on it until the book actually ends up in Xellos' hands.

Sure, there's no way to canonically do it, but Exalted allows you to knee canon in the crotch and rifle through its pockets to take what you need while it whimpers on the ground. - mockery

Comment

I think I asked you for a picture of the faceless prince, but I'm not 100% sure...

Anyway, this seems relevant: http://forums.whitewolfarchive.com/d...=posts&t=77669

EX3 Craft Rewrite

Sanctaphrax is not a person
            -Chejop Kejak

Comment

Originally posted by TheCountAlucard View Post
              Does this include people who won works by you as part of Gaius' contest?
              Yes, though I can't recall if any participant actually contacted me.

You need a picture altered to fit your Exalted character, or just looking for some visual inspiration? Check out the twice-reborn Exaltification thread. And here is my Deviantart page

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctaphrax View Post
                I think I asked you for a picture of the faceless prince, but I'm not 100% sure...
                Yes, that was your request. I still have some pictures I got for inspiration and ideas. But I'd like it if you could send me a full description again.

Comment

To quote the book:

Having forsaken his natural form for that of his
                  Lightning Body Incarnation, the Mad Prince appears as
                  a humanoid-shaped collection of copper segments
                  joined by arcs of lightning. His sections are rough,
                  scarred by decades of battles, and spotted with bluegreen
                  tarnish. As his title would suggest, the copper
                  lump that serves as his head is featureless and smooth.
                  Thick cables form his hair, hanging down to his knees.
                  And to quote Kyeudo (with some minor edits):

...we're not looking for a mechanical theme for this one - more an elemental one.

In terms of proportions, the prince has a normal human pose (no hunchback) and is lithe and graceful. He has both hands. He's deadly not because of his strength or because of supernatural toughness but because he's literally lightning fast. Texture wise, I was looking for his metal sections to look like rough, unrefined copper.

For his pose, I was looking for something with some motion to it, something dynamic.

Zero was the original inspiration for the knee-length cable-hair. In attitude, he is menacing and malevolent. He is arrogant, self-assured, confident, and intimidating. He fights with whips made of lightning, if it matters.

EX3 Craft Rewrite

Sanctaphrax is not a person
                  -Chejop Kejak

Comment

Working...
                  X