V5 Old Clan Tzimisce/Koldun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V5 Old Clan Tzimisce/Koldun

Hello everyone, I was wondering there was a source book released for V5 with details about the Old Clan Tzimisce and Koldun Sorcery. And if not, does anyone know or have heard if this is something in the work?

Originally posted by Arcaneumkiller View Post
    Hello everyone, I was wondering there was a source book released for V5 with details about the Old Clan Tzimisce and Koldun Sorcery. And if not, does anyone know or have heard if this is something in the work?
    Alas, the only source of Tzimisce information right now for V5 is the free Storyteller's Guide.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Forum Terms of Use
    the Contact Us link.

Comment

Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post

Alas, the only source of Tzimisce information right now for V5 is the free Storyteller's Guide.
      Is it still free and if it is would you know the site where it can be downloaded? I did a google search I found 2 different guide not sure if they are homebrew or not, both are different one is priced 19.99$ and the other 5.99$.

Comment

Is it still free and if it is would you know the site where it can be downloaded? I did a google search I found 2 different guide not sure if they are homebrew or not, both are different one is priced 19.99$ and the other 5.99$.
        What if monsters were real? Not as abominations lurking in the shadows...but cunning predators hiding in plain sight? Influencing every aspect of our world in ways we’d never dare to imagine? What if you became one of them?

It's available for free from this site. Just make an account and download The V5 Companion.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Forum Terms of Use
        the Contact Us link.

Comment

It's not called the Storyteller's Guide, it's called the Companion. Make an account on the world of darkness website, then download it once you've logged in. It's a free PDF. Also anything with the Storyteller's Vault logo on the front (you'll see these on DriveThruRPG, so pay attention to the covers) is homebrew stuff.

However, the Companion doesn't have anything about Koldunism in it. The closest we might get is for some of that stuff to be done as rituals or powers in the upcoming Blood Sigils book, which is a book that's been announced that will have new Blood Sorcery stuff in it. But we don't know much more than that about it.

Comment

You could just give a tzimisce blood sorcery and flavor it as koldonic sorcery. Koldonic sorcery is out of clan for them anyways.

Comment

Yeah you might be able to homebrew it with blood sorcery, maybe throw in a couple of oblivion rituals if you can find any which work.

Its not ideal but it should do.

Comment

Working...
              X