Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Krewe without Sin-Eaters

Hello everyone,

My knowledge of G:TSE is not terribly expansive, so bear with me.

Suppose that a Sin-Eater krewe somehow loses all of its Bound members. Can that krewe continue on without them? Given that Ceremonies can theoretically be performed by individuals other than Sin-Eaters, can a krewe be composed only of ghosts and normal human celebrants?

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Holy-Hell-Thats-Hot; 06-05-2021, 02:47 PM.

Sure.

THe lack of people with ease of interacting with all elements of the krewe would make it more complicated than with, but so long as you have people pulling ghosts and mortals together towards the ends of the krewe, it'll still run. Ceremonies, which are one part glue for keeping krewes together and one part hammer and nails for enacting their will, are (mostly) designed to be usable by anyone who would be in the Krewe, and those cover a lot of ground.

Kelly R.S. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
    The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
    Feminine pronouns, please.

Comment

Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
      Sure.

THe lack of people with ease of interacting with all elements of the krewe would make it more complicated than with, but so long as you have people pulling ghosts and mortals together towards the ends of the krewe, it'll still run. Ceremonies, which are one part glue for keeping krewes together and one part hammer and nails for enacting their will, are (mostly) designed to be usable by anyone who would be in the Krewe, and those cover a lot of ground.
      Awesome. Thank you for the input.

Follow up question: Is it possible to found a krewe without Sin-Eaters? Assuming one of the celebrants somehow knows the Krewe Binding Ceremony, is it feasible? Is a krewe archetype (and its Ceremonies) something that only a Sin-Eater can provide?
      Last edited by Holy-Hell-Thats-Hot; 06-06-2021, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Holy-Hell-Thats-Hot View Post

Awesome. Thank you for the input.

Follow up question: Is it possible to found a krewe without Sin-Eaters? Assuming one of the celebrants somehow knows the Krewe Binding Ceremony, is it feasible? Is a krewe archetype (and its Ceremonies) something that only a Sin-Eater can provide?
        Nope. Sin-eaters and other Bound just make it easier. Humans and ghosts are all ya need.

If you only have humans but still want a krewe, still doable, but one wonders why this isn't just a conspiracy, but hey-death cult that uses Ceremonies? It's a krewe.
        Last edited by ArcaneArts; 06-06-2021, 03:32 PM.

Kelly R.S. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
        The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
        Feminine pronouns, please.

Comment

Working...
        X