Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 21C Hermit
    replied
    Fried chicken. Chicken. Haruspicy. Auspex.

Auspex-based Devotions fueled by eating chicken gutted and anointed with burning oil. Heh.

Leave a comment:

• Baaldam
    replied
    Originally posted by monteparnas View Post
    I had a dream this night and am really thinking about making it into a chronicle for my group. But as my dreams are, this is a really strange one.

This happens after some catastrophic event that is enough to turn my home city into some sort of overtly supernatural Robocop-style Detroit.
    So, your average Revised-era Sabbat takeover?

Originally posted by monteparnas View Post
    And then a coterie of five neonates explore the place and somehow are turned into Power Rangers. And acquire the ability to eat tarts and fried chicken in addition to blood.

Not saying this is good, it was a dream, but I had to share and am curious to know how I could handle this. I'm thinking about the transformation giving them extra dots in Disciplines, but I'm not sure what else. Also, since it is a bare-bones idea, anything can be added.
    Out of curiosity, do they have some Zordon-Cappadocius style spirit mentor figure (dish-headed C3PO expy right-hand servant optional) too? Is eating tarts or fried chicken a transformation requirement?

Just noticed it is a Requiem, not Masquerade, thread. My bad.
    Last edited by Baaldam; 09-04-2021, 10:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• monteparnas
    started a topic Crazy Chronicle Idea I just want to share

Crazy Chronicle Idea I just want to share

I had a dream this night and am really thinking about making it into a chronicle for my group. But as my dreams are, this is a really strange one.

This happens after some catastrophic event that is enough to turn my home city into some sort of overtly supernatural Robocop-style Detroit. And then a coterie of five neonates explore the place and somehow are turned into Power Rangers. And acquire the ability to eat tarts and fried chicken in addition to blood.

Not saying this is good, it was a dream, but I had to share and am curious to know how I could handle this. I'm thinking about the transformation giving them extra dots in Disciplines, but I'm not sure what else. Also, since it is a bare-bones idea, anything can be added.
Working...
X