Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spirit Influence Blood

I'd like some advice regarding spirit influnece Blood - 2

I'm playing a CotC acolyte and am thinking about getting a spirit guardian through the Eternal Guardian of the Dark Moon.

I'm figuring out which way to go and have recently seen Blood as an idea for influence. So the guardian would be a spirit of blood. Which rather fits a vampire.

Am wondering what this influence could do at level 1 and level 2.

• Strengthen The spirit can enhance its sphere of influence: make an emotion stronger, an
    animal or plant healthier or an object more robust (gaining an extra point of
    Health or Structure per Rank of the spirit, for example). These changes last for
    one minute per success. The cost is one Essence.

•• Manipulate The spirit can make minor changes within its sphere of influence, such as to
    slightly change the nature or target of an emotion, or make minor changes
    to an animal’s actions, a plant’s growth or an object’s functioning.

So what would you say the uses for these could be if influence is blood.

Also am open to suggestions with regards to numina.

br
    Salarion

Maybe you have an additional Vitae every time you feed. The spirit ‘amplifies’ your meal.

Comment

A notice: Vitae is not blood. That said, strengthen can increase the amount of blood to transmute into VItae, and Manipulate could make it resistant to transmutation, or otherwise jerking around a spilled blood where it is.

Kelly R.S. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
      The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
      Feminine pronouns, please.

Comment

Then maybe it purges the blood drank of all toxins, diseases, etc, of a mundane nature?

Comment

Originally posted by Demigod Beast View Post
          Then maybe it purges the blood drank of all toxins, diseases, etc, of a mundane nature?
          I’d place that at Influence 3 (Control).

MtAw Homebrew:
          Even more Legacies, updated to 2E
          New 2E Legacies, expanded

Comment

Originally posted by 21C Hermit View Post

I’d place that at Influence 3 (Control).

What would you think manipulation could be then?

Comment

Originally posted by Salarion View Post

What would you think manipulation could be then?
              Physical control, mostly — y’know, “hema-kinesis” and all that. And percolation (‘physically purifying’ the blood) too, now that I think about it.

MtAw Homebrew:
              Even more Legacies, updated to 2E
              New 2E Legacies, expanded

Comment

Out of the top of my head manipulate could be used to expedite exanguination, like making a bleeding victim bleed out faster while strengthen could do the opposite and make someone keep their juice inside for longer, for non combat uses manipulate could be used to keep things clean in case hunger frenzy was involved, say cleaning up the mess left after you exanguinate someone.

Comment

Working...
                X