Pulled 2e Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulled 2e Changes

I was just randomly reading through some old posts on the forum and came across some of the changes the devs had kicking around for 2e, among them being Gauru time limit being Hishu Stamina+Primal Urge+Primary Renown and Uratha always dealing lethal damage with their teeth and claws instead of it just being the teeth that deals the lethal. Was there any particular reason for the exclusion of these changes?

Claws and teeth are still lethal, actually.

Kelly R.S. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
    The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
    Feminine pronouns, please.

Comment

Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
      Claws and teeth are still lethal, actually.

I mean that lethal downgrading effects (spirits, undead, anything without working organs) did not work on a werewolf's teeth and claws. In the release version, its just their teeth.

Comment

Originally posted by ForsakenProspects View Post
        I was just randomly reading through some old posts on the forum and came across some of the changes the devs had kicking around for 2e, among them being Gauru time limit being Hishu Stamina+Primal Urge+Primary Renown and Uratha always dealing lethal damage with their teeth and claws instead of it just being the teeth that deals the lethal. Was there any particular reason for the exclusion of these changes?

For the teeth/claw thing, there was a vampire vs werewolf thread before it was announced, and vampire fan posters made it explode with their negative reactions to it when it was. The thread is still around if you do some searching.

Comment

Working...
        X