[Character Sheet] Trinity Continnum Character-Sheet Project for Roll-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
    How to roll by Skill or Attribute, directly from sheet? Without using Gen button? Simply clicking in Skill or Attribute?
    I get most resolved by Core button over Gen one - it let you pick Skill and Attribute to role, cool! 😎
    Last edited by wyrdhamster; 10-02-2022, 05:46 AM.

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ through Ages
    LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Jonnes.Derik Where on Sheet is Defense and Defense Rolling for PC character? 🤔

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
      LGBT+ through Ages
      LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Init button choose random Skills, not Aim, Athletics or Close Combat? We cannot roll correct Skills for it.

LGBT+ through Ages
        LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

By the rules, the initiative in TC is different from Scion, there are two options only, and you must roll the lower

Each player rolls the lower of Athletics + Cunning or Empathy + Dexterity.
          Core, page 101.

House Rules - The Basics - House Rules for Trinity Continuum
          House Rules - Quantum - House Rules for Trinity Continuum: Aberrant
          House Rules - Psi - House Rules for Trinity Continuum: Æon
          Fists and Tomes - Inspired Martial Arts and Mysticism for Talents

Comment

Originally posted by Mateus Luz View Post
            Each player rolls the lower of Athletics + Cunning or Empathy + Dexterity.
            Core, page 101.
            ShockedPickachu.GIF - I will let player to roll by the Scion rules, using Gen button then...
            Last edited by wyrdhamster; 10-02-2022, 03:50 PM.

LGBT+ through Ages
            LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Originally posted by Jonnes.Derik View Post
              You can´t. Unfortunately, it is not possible in this sheet. Some time ago I was thinking about doing something like this, but I think the project is finishing... and it's time to move on..
              Really amazing work on this! Any plans to add other aliens, or a generic Alien type before you move on?

Comment

ShockedPickachu.GIF - I will let player to roll by the Scion rules, using Gen button then...
                You can use Custom Rolls in the Rolls tab to "build" your Initiative Roll

Comment

Originally posted by literatzi View Post

Really amazing work on this! Any plans to add other aliens, or a generic Alien type before you move on?
                  Unfortunately no ... I still want to do Cybernetics and Noetic Tech... but we'll see...

Comment

Jonnes.Derik Where on Sheet is Defense and Defense Rolling for PC character? 🤔
                    For these cases, I recommend Custom Rolls in the Rolls Tab, where you can save your custom rolls.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonnes.Derik View Post

For these cases, I recommend Custom Rolls in the Rolls Tab, where you can save your custom rolls.
                      How can I save Custom Rolls? 🤔 I could make custom one roll - but could not save the design on later... 😔

LGBT+ through Ages
                      LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

How can I save Custom Rolls? 🤔 I could make custom one roll - but could not save the design on later... 😔
                        Go to the 'Rolls' tab in the character sheet, 'Custom Rolls' is the top section. If you hit the expand arrow you can define the dice pools rolled, and you name the roll at the top. During play you can just go to Rolls and hit the dice icon for a custom roll and it will roll like normal.

The 'Rolls' tab is really good for setting up common rolls that have specific enhancement or are affected by Edges, so you don't have to type them in constantly.

Comment

Go to the 'Rolls' tab in the character sheet, 'Custom Rolls' is the top section. If you hit the expand arrow you can define the dice pools rolled, and you name the roll at the top. During play you can just go to Rolls and hit the dice icon for a custom roll and it will roll like normal.

The 'Rolls' tab is really good for setting up common rolls that have specific enhancement or are affected by Edges, so you don't have to type them in constantly.

Precisely!!!

Comment

Jonnes.Derik Trinity Core rules points that PCs Talents ALSO have Defense Rating that is generally 1 - but can be higher. I do not see this rating on PCs variants of sheets...

Originally posted by Trinity Core rulebook, p. 38
                            DEFENSE
                            A character’s standard Defense is 1. Characters can attempt to make a defensive action when being
                            attacked by rolling whichever Resilience Attribute makes the most sense, with no Skill added (see p.
                            105).

LGBT+ through Ages
                            LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Jonnes.Derik Trinity Core rules points that PCs Talents ALSO have Defense Rating that is generally 1 - but can be higher. I do not see this rating on PCs variants of sheets...

There isn't a specific spot for it on the sheet, but since it will almost always be 1 you don't really need an area to track that.

Comment

There isn't a specific spot for it on the sheet, but since it will almost always be 1 you don't really need an area to track that.
                                No, Defense can be higher than 1 for character with proper Equipment or Powers active. Not to mention Tokens on Roll20 SHOULD have Defense pointed from tokens colored circles. ( I can point them myself - but main sheet need Defense trait to use it then. ) On NPC sheets I can point Defense of enemies easily.

Also, official sheet points to this number-
                                'Defense = Appropriate Resilience Attribute'

Originally posted by 'Trinity Core Rulebook p. 153
                                Talented Defense — The player may spend a point of Inspiration to gain a bonus to the character’s Defense equal to her lowest-rated Facet for the rest of the scene.
                                Originally posted by 'Trinity Core Rulebook p. 205
                                MOVING TARGET
                                Keywords: Constant, Skill (Athletics)
                                Prerequisite: Athletics ••
                                (...)
                                System: The character always has one additional point of Defense. If she fails her Defensive action roll, the Difficulty to hit her is 2 instead of 1.
                                Originally posted by 'Trinity Core Rulebook p. 138
                                Defense: This is the base Defense for the antagonist. Dodge and soft armor are both folded into this Trait. If something would affect an opponent’s armor rating or Defense, apply it directly to this Defense rating.
                                Last edited by wyrdhamster; 12-04-2022, 10:28 AM.

LGBT+ through Ages
                                LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Working...
                                X