X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [TC 2E] Sixth dot in Attributes

Trinity Core on page 37 says...

Originally posted by Trinity Core p. 37
    Attributes represent different ways of acting and how adept a character is at each. Trinity Continuum has nine Attributes divided among three Arenas:
    Physical, Mental, and Social. Attributes are rated 1-6, though only Talents and special characters may gain the ability to purchase a sixth dot in an Attribute, through purchasing an Edge.
    I'm unable to find in TC Core those special Attribute 6 Edges. Do I miss something? If not, how much should those Edges cost? And after buying new Edge, do I need to pay another 'New Attribute dot' cost - i.e. 10 XP? 🤔 ​
    Last edited by wyrdhamster; 01-23-2023, 01:13 AM.

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ through Ages
    LGBT+ in CoD games

You are looking for the Superior Trait edge on pg. 66 of the TC Core

Comment

So the 6th dot in Attribute cost 12 XP? 6 to get Superior Trait as Enhaced Edge - and then 2*3XP for Edge outside of Paths? 🤔 No need for buying once more Attribute dot?
      ( Based on XP costs table on TC Core p. 39)

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
      LGBT+ through Ages
      LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

You have to buy the edge for 6 points and then pay 10 points for the 6th attribute dot.

Comment

Working...
        X